Beth's blog

Friday, June 04, 2004

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go

Well, started my job this week and besides being very tired at night I think I like it a lot. I'm only trained on one program so my least favorite part of the day (besides getting those damn rejects when I flub up) is having nothing to do after 2 or 3pm when they shut down the only program I know! Ugh! So I have to sit there and watch someone else work for almost 2 hours. I wish I could just be sent home instead but I guess I'd be out 8 hours or so for that for all 4 days I worked so it works out.

Today I have to drive in and it looks like a really long walk from where I have to park to where I work... not to mention that flight of stairs up. My toes are beaten up!

Things to get:
New shoes!
A fan
A box of tissues
A bottle of Excedrin
Some more t-shirts since I hate the ones I have.
more gum
a headset, maybe... I'm still prolly too new to concentrate on it, but the noise is nice

This week's counts are: 98 (with 5 rejects), 48 (with 1 reject), 135 (with 6 rejects), and whatever I do today!

Okay, off to brush my teeth and get off to work!

0 Comments:

Add a comment

The life and times of Eiknip.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

I'm married to my soul mate since May 1999. I have my dream pug Matilda, born 2004 and my unexpected other dream pug, Quigley, unknown age but older than Matilda. I also have a crazy Cat who is perfect if you like your friends and family attacked in the knees. Also, that picture is hideous but it was before my metal mouth. Waiting patiently for them to come off.

Archive

My links

Blogger