Beth's blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oh yeah..

I forgot to mention Dimitri died one week ago today :( It is still very sad for me to think about :( The shelf is awful quiet where he used to live and everytime I find myself cutting up vegetables I get a thought to make sure I save some for him... sniff.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

The life and times of Eiknip.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

I'm married to my soul mate since May 1999. I have my dream pug Matilda, born 2004 and my unexpected other dream pug, Quigley, unknown age but older than Matilda. I also have a crazy Cat who is perfect if you like your friends and family attacked in the knees. Also, that picture is hideous but it was before my metal mouth. Waiting patiently for them to come off.

Archive

My links

Blogger