Beth's blog

Sunday, May 30, 2004


Look what we got today! I'm grilling a steak and veggies tonight. How yummy! Yesterday we went to Kmart and I got pillows and twin sheets. Now I'm an adult. I'll have guest pillows and sheets for the guest bed I need to get for the new house :) Went to Jeff's and Trisha's last night and had rubbish plates from Perinton Hots. They were yummy! I had pulled pork kind and Rob had cheeseburger. Jeff had a grilled cheese one that looked interesting but would prolly kick in that cheese cough :( Anyways... no plans tonight. Rob goes back to work tomorrow.. how sad :( I start work on Tuesday, cry for me, okay? :) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Add a comment

The life and times of Eiknip.

Name:
Location: Rochester, New York, United States

I'm married to my soul mate since May 1999. I have my dream pug Matilda, born 2004 and my unexpected other dream pug, Quigley, unknown age but older than Matilda. I also have a crazy Cat who is perfect if you like your friends and family attacked in the knees. Also, that picture is hideous but it was before my metal mouth. Waiting patiently for them to come off.

Archive

My links

Blogger